Social Traders is a supportive workplace that recognises the importance of balancing the responsibilities of work and family life, offering flexible working arrangements.
Head of Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a values-aligned experienced marketing and communications executive to work collaboratively with the senior leadership team to build and implement the organisation’s marketing and communications strategies.
The Social Traders marketing team works across the organisation to drive growth in social enterprise certification and government and business buyer membership. This is an existing role in the Melbourne office and you will need to be a proven leader with strategic capabilities, able to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will:
- bring experience in sales & marketing along with stakeholder communications to lead a high performing team that supports the organisation in reaching its targets
- have commercial experience in the cultivation of customers through lead generation
- be accountable for all digital platforms and the development of associated content
- manage a national calendar of events (including the annual Social Enterprise Conference & Awards)
- plan and oversee campaigns to drive acquisition and growth of social enterprise suppliers and buyers
- plan and oversee campaigns to drive engagement and retention of social enterprise suppliers and buyers
- manage special projects as they arise
Please view the position description below and apply via email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close 5pm AEST Wednesday 12 December. Shortlisted applicants must be available to be interviewed on Monday 17 December.
If you can’t find a position available that suits your expertise, please send us an expression of interest below.