APPLICATIONS CLOSE WEDNESDAY 29TH JULY
Award Categories for business & government member organisations
Please review the following categories, and apply by midnight (AEST) on Wednesday 29th July. View the Terms & Conditions
Applications are now closed!
Social Procurement Big Spender
Application for this category is entirely dependent on the social enterprise spend information you provide. Please go to the Social Traders portal and download the list of ST certified social enterprise ABNs to help you prepare. You need to match the list with your procurement/spend data, and submit how much your organisation has spent with each of the enterprises on the list, over each of the two financial years. Once completed, please submit your application to Rebecca Green – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Procurement Business/Government Agency of the Year
- commitment across the organisation to embed social procurement in its supply chain,
- diversity in social enterprise procurement activities (category, number, geography),
- adoption of practices that address social enterprise requirements such as payment terms or additional support to social enterprise suppliers during COVID-19, and
- a change in social enterprise spend (as demonstrated by social procurement spend data for the period of 1 June 2018 - 30 June 2019 to 1 June 2019 - 30 June 2020).
Social Procurement Champion of the Year
- a personal commitment to social procurement within their organisation,
- advocacy for social procurement within their sector, and
- creativity in uncovering new social procurement opportunities within their organisation’s supply chain.
Social Procurement Partnership of the Year
- collaboration between a certified social enterprise and Social Traders business or Government member,
- innovation in uncovering new social procurement opportunities, in light of COVID-19, and
- advocacy within both organisations to embrace new social procurement opportunities.