Who are these Awards open to?
How will these Awards be judged?
- Social Traders will assess each entry against the criteria for the award entered.
- A shortlist will be announced for each award.
- ST certified social enterprises2 and business and Government members2 will be given an opportunity to vote for a winner in each category.
- The winner will be determined by a combination of public voting and Social Traders panel of judges.3
Can I apply for multiple awards?
Can I nominate someone else for an award?
Who will have access to my application data and how will it be stored?
What categories can I apply for?
- Certified Social Enterprise award categories:
- Social Enterprise of the Year – Large Enterprise
- Social Enterprise of the Year – Small Enterprise
- Social Enterprise Champion of the Year
- Social Procurement Partnership of the Year
- Celebrating the social enterprise sector response to COVID-19
- Business and Government Member award categories:
- Social Procurement Big Spender
- Social Procurement Business/Government Agency of the Year
- Social Procurement Champion of the Year
- Social Procurement Partnership of the Year (one award, awarded jointly to parties of the Partnership)
What do I need to do to apply?
Please ensure that you address each criteria outlined for the award you are applying for. There is a word limit of 100 per criteria per award category. Where word limit for each criteria is exceeded, only the first 100 words will be considered.