May 8, 2015
The full Conference program for the Social Enterprise Masters Conference is now available.
Featuring a stellar line up of international guest speakers, award winning Australian social enterprises and leading social enterprise practitioners – the SE Masters is the place to be for anyone interested in, operating or supporting social enterprises.
This year’s program features:
- International guest speaker Jonathan Bland (UK) – spearhead of the social enterprise movement in the UK and the European Union. The UK is leading the pack on social enterprise. From a global perspective, Jonathan will explore what’s working, what isn’t and what’s needed for social enterprise in Australia to reach full potential.
- Finding the pulse of social enterprise in Australia – Think you know social enterprise? The results from this research might surprise you. Leading academic Professor Jo Barraket will launch the first stage of Finding Australia’s Social Enterprise Sector – a snapshot of the state of play of social enterprise in Australia.
- How does a social enterprise go from good to great? Hear from Australian social enterprise award winners on what it takes to achieve high impact and strong financial results.
- What’s the role of government in supporting social enterprise? How can government help social enterprise to flourish? Are all social enterprises equal to government?
- Why are more not for profits turning to social enterprise? Discover why there’s a growing appetite for social enterprise and hear from those enterprising not for profits who have taken the leap.
- How do you take the next step in your social enterprise? Whether it’s fixing, growing, or scaling your business, learn how to make the most of these critical business stages.
- Social enterprise has the ability to transform lives but can it transform place? Explore the challenges and successes of social enterprise in rural, regional and disadvantaged urban areas.
- How to win contracts – the lowdown on social procurement: Whether you’re a social enterprise wanting to sell to government and business, or an organisation wanting to engage with social enterprise, get the lowdown on social procurement.
Plus many more workshops and advice on starting up, finding the right business model, how to attract investors, and your chance to meet the finalists of the 2015 Social Enterprise Awards.
[chqdownloads group=”0″ layout=”1″]
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s SE Masters.
For more information visit www.semasters.com.auBack to Stories