ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Organisations across Australia are exploring innovative new approaches to achieving social objectives through social procurement. Momentum is gaining for social procurement in South Australia and now is the time for social enterprises to take advantage of market opportunities that are developing.
Join Social Traders at this event to learn more about:
- What do we mean by social enterprise and social procurement?
- Why is social procurement gaining momentum?
- How can social procurement benefit your organisation?
- ST Certification – how to certify and the benefits.
Social Traders works to grow the social procurement market. Since 2015, we’ve facilitated $105 million of social procurement deals through our social procurement marketplace. We certify social enterprises and support their growth, and we work with Australian businesses and government departments to incorporate social enterprises into their supply chains.
Date: Thursday, 28th May 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 10:45am
Who Should Attend?
- Social enterprises not yet certified with Social Traders
Free Webinar – all attendees must RSVP