May 5, 2016
SIMO understand that providing accurate real time indoor navigation and information will enable people with disabilities to become more actively involved in the broader communities and their workplace and as a result will have:
- Increased social engagement in to the mainstream community
- Increased general social awareness of the community
- Increased employment opportunities
- Increased safety, autonomy and independence
- Through location tracking (if enabled) it provides security for carers and loved ones of PWD who have cognitive impairments and the elderly or infirm.
- Decrease in social welfare dependence by the PWD.
- Decreased need for carer/sighted guide for PBVI
- Greater compliance with legislated requirements on accessible work places by organisations and government bodies, above industry and common practice standards