May 5, 2016
Fresh Ground is a unique partnership between Australian Red Cross, Whitelion and Lend Lease, that sees high quality food and coffee social enterprises as the vehicle to providing supported training and employment for young people of Indigenous backgrounds and from the juvenile justice system.
This innovative partnership between the not-for-profit and corporate sectors, supported by a range of experienced partner organisations, aims to:
- Delivering a high quality product and service;
- To be profitable and financially sustainable;
- Employ and train young people between the ages of 16-25, with a preference to Indigenous and juvenile justice youth;
- Forge great partnerships;
- To be a social enterprise leader;
- Create a replicable model.