Social Traders Ltd (‘Social Traders’), referred to as ‘we’ ‘us’ and ‘our’, collects personal information about individuals from our websites, via mail email fax or phone, from job and program applications, and at events and functions. We also collect personal information about individuals from third parties, such as recruitment agencies.
The personal information Social Traders collects includes names and contact details, dates of birth, credit card and bank account details, and may be in the form of photographs or other media.
Social Traders only uses or discloses personal information for the primary purpose for which the information was collected, or a directly-related secondary purpose – i.e. we only use your personal information in a way you would be likely to expect us to use it. For example, we may use your personal information for:
- direct marketing purposes, which will always contain an unsubscribe mechanism
- our marketing and promotional materials
- assessing program applications and facilitating participation in programs
- processing payments and donations, and invoicing
- assessing job applications and engaging successful applicants
- engaging consultants, mentors and students
- contacting individuals to respond to enquiries
Social Traders may disclose your personal information to our employees, auditors, consultants, mentors, students or anyone you authorise us to disclose it to. It is unlikely that your personal information will be disclosed to entities outside Australia.
If you engage with us anonymously or by a pseudonym, or you choose not to provide us with personal information that we reasonably require, we may not be able to:
- adequately deal with your enquiry or fulfil your request; or
- process your application to participate in a Social Traders program, or your job application.
If you would like to access or correct your personal information or make a privacy related complaint, please contact us on the following details:
Social Traders Ltd (ABN 42 132 665 804)
Address: Level 2, 136 Exhibition Street, Level 2, Melbourne Victoria 3000
Postal address: PO Box 24074, Melbourne Victoria 3001
Tel: (03) 8319 8444