Social Traders’ Crunch works with new and existing social enterprises to help them start, transform or scale.
Social Traders’ Crunch delivers business skills and networks to enable social enterprises to become sustainable and generate social impact. Crunch accelerates the development of enterprises by validating their business models and preparing them to access capital and customers.
Through Social Traders’ high calibre networks, the program provides industry specific expertise through business mentors from a range of organisations, as well as analytical support from Melbourne Business School.
Social enterprises that have participated in Crunch help marginalised people by generating jobs and providing solutions to community problems in areas such as health, housing, education and food security.
Social Traders’ Crunch:
- Develops the business and impact model of enterprises
- Prepares enterprises to secure investment
- Lays the foundations for growth and customer acquisition
How Crunch Works
Crunch Ideas Testing Workshop
Crunch Start-up Accelerator
Crunch Growth Accelerator
Build Better Social Enterprises. Create More Social Impact.
Until the 31st October we’re looking for eight enterprise proposals to take into our Crunch Startup Accelerator, which provides business skills and networks to assist social enterprises test their ideas and build a robust business plan and model. Apply now.
Accelerating Growth And Impact
- Over the last 6 years Social Traders’ Crunch has worked with 88 social enterprises
- Crunch enterprises have achieved a 50% start up rate after 12 months
- Crunch enterprises have generated $6 million in new investment capital
Social Traders aims to grow the number of sustainable social enterprises in Australia. By 2020, Social Traders will have delivered Crunch to another 200 enterprises assisting them to start and grow.