We work to put social enterprise into business and government supply chains.
We do this because we believe buying from social enterprise represents the greatest untapped potential in generating positive, sustainable social impact in Australia. By adopting a more purposeful approach business and government have the power to create real change and bring disadvantaged people back into the labour market; whether they’re young people, people with a disability, the long term unemployed or recently arrived migrants and refugees.
By buying from social enterprises organisations are able to:
- Demonstrate leadership in the growing area of social impact
- Create a competitive advantage in staff attraction and retention
- Enhance their reputation with shareholders and customers
- Strengthen the communities they work in
BECOME A SOCIAL TRADERS BUYER MEMBER
You can become a Social Traders buyer by taking out an annual membership.
Buyer membership provides tailored support and expertise to help guide you through the journey of incorporating social enterprises into your supply chain.
As a Social Traders buyer member you’ll receive access to:
- ST certified social enterprises – Find out what you need to know about potential suppliers through our database of social enterprises, attend networking events and receive new supplier updates
- Leadership network – Share best practice and challenges with other social enterprise procurement leaders
- Impact reports – Translate your social enterprise procurement spend into a social impact report and understand how this has affected a beneficiary group
- Staff engagement – Tailored workshops and education sessions to inspire and empower staff around social enterprise procurement
By making a small change the impact can be enormous.
Join the social procurement revolution.