Social Traders’ Advisory provides trusted social enterprise expertise to clients.
Social Traders’ Advisory offers consulting services and strategic advice providing a bespoke solution to meet clients’ needs. Social Traders’ expertise draws on practical experience, working directly with social enterprises at all stages of their lifecycle. Social Traders also has extensive knowledge and understanding of the social enterprise sector in Australia and overseas. Advisory offers services to all levels of government, not for profit organisations and social enterprises.
Social Traders can assist community sector organisations looking to transition to outcomes based funding and customer facing delivery models, including changes associated with the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Social Traders’ Advisory offers:
- Social enterprise and social procurement policy development
- Social enterprise business modelling
- Feasibility assessment
- Business planning and implementation advice
- Due diligence for grant makers/social investors
Since 2010 Social Traders has worked with a range of social enterprises and not for profit organisations to assist them at all stages of their development.
Social Traders’ Advisory clients include:
- AMES Australia
- Good Shepherd Microfinance
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation (LMCF)
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation Inc. (VACCHO)